Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

In this specific example, which entity would be helped by an
ad campaign encouraging carpooling?
The advertising agency that creates the campaign and the media entities
that
disseminate it. It's pretty simple, really.
--

JR

That's silly. I'm talking about the "annuity" effect, like that received
by construction companies which magically get contracts to repair a
county's highways forever.

So you're going to have us magically be "beamed aboard, Scotty" instead?
Whatever system it is, there is maintenance in perpetuity unless you
simply stand in one spot forever.

--

The public service commercials I see regularly haven't changed in years.
Does that answer your question? Ad agencies typically don't get ongoing