Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

They wanted the SUV they bought. What more reason do they need?
How do you know they wanted them?
Uh, because they BOUGHT them?

Then again, perhaps many were coerced into the purchase by operatives of
the
Detroit underworld. Scary. :\

Remember something very important about sales and advertising:
"Sell the sizzle, not the steak". Do you know what that means?
Yes.

Do you have any idea how well it works?
Yes.

However, if SUV popularity were based solely - or even mostly - on hype
and
advertising, the REPEAT BUYER would be a minority. S/he isn't.
--

JR

What percentage of first time SUV owners bought another SIMILAR one? Not
from a Cherokee to a RAV4, but from a Cherokee to a vehicle with similar
gas mileage specs?

At the same gas price point, undoubtedly quite a large number.

I need statistics from state agencies that register the vehicles. Until
then, nothing we say in this branch of the conversation is worthwhile.

No data, no further talk. "Undoubtedly" is meaningless. 100% meaningless.

Now, go get me the data I want.