Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Jim Redelfs wrote in
:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Physically building the bomb itself isn't very complicated.

Please issue a "spew warning" before posting such humor.

If not the most ignorant statement I've read in a *LONG* time, it is
certainly among the funniest.

I'm not saying we should eliminate nuclear power generation, but if
you believe it's a good idea

It is. You said so yourself.

then logically, you forfeit the right to act surprised or annoyed
when countries like Iran start rattling their swords.

That's a lot of NONSENSE,as Iran signed the NPT,agreeing to monitoring of
their entire nuclear program,not just the visible civilian power part of
it.
Once they violated their agreement.....off come the gloves.

Did you say "off come the gloves" ?

What do you mean by that?