Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default What NOT to do when cleaning a mouse??

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:10:20 -0800, Joerg
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
D from BC hath wroth:

I fixed my mouse* in less time compared to driving in traffic, finding
parking at the store, shopping around, waiting at the cash (no I don't
want the extended warranty), then driving in traffic to get back home.
I seem to have the opposite problem. I have a mouse infestation. See
the mice hanging on the door in:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/office/slides/office-panorama-2.html
Most of those were inherited from those too lazy, too busy, or too
clueless to clean the crud out of the mouse. The brand new mice are
in boxes buried in the closet.

But wait, there is a solution:
http://www.victorpest.com/mouse_snap_traps.htm

[...]

Had a live-in job once guarding a warehouse. It was full of mice. I
was catching 7 a day in standard traps. It was during the time when that
lady died from hunta virus, so I was getting worried about handling them
since they spew **** all over the place as they die.

My solution:

Bright white B-sized sheet of bond paper, center of floor just to the
left of TV.

Pellet rifle with well aimed scope attached.

0.5 grams of peanut butter in center of paper.

Very humane, and very succinct. 7 mice a night still... comical to
watch them being so careful about coming out into the open to get that oh
so smelly good peanut butter... POP!

Got to the point where they'd run out, then run back in fear, then run
out a bit farther... then get onto the paper... POP! Another one bites
the dust, and no **** spew!

Then one day after the umpteenth beer that scope seems to become wobbly
and blurry. *POP*. Oh drat, that mouse had a USB cable attached ...

Little kid mouse says "Mommy, why hasn't Daddy come back?"
Hahahahaha! Filthy little ****ers.

Easy clean-up, and after a few weeks.. hardly a mouse to be found!

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/