Posted to comp.periphs.printers,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers
msg msg is offline

Default Unclogging stubborn Epson CX5200 printhead

James Sweet wrote:

snip

After fighting with color inkjets for years and throwing away hundreds of
dollars on cartridges that only gave me a few pages before clogging up
across numerous brands of printers, I finally gave up and got a color laser,
and I've never looked back. The photo output is not as good as a modern
inkjet but for everything I print it's fantastic.

snip

I like dye sub photo printers; shelf life is much longer for consumables
in or out of the printer, the prints are nearly archival and the self-
laminating media is even more rugged.

Regards,

Michael