Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

You're right, but prepare to be spanked by a few of the delusional
here.
No dilusions here. They wanted the SUV they bought. What more reason
do they
need?
--

JR

How do you know they wanted them? ...

That they bought them is pretty good evidence. What motivated that want
is, also, their business, not mine (nor yours)...after all, marketing
folks deserve to make a living, too.

--

A lot of them bought the sizzle. Or, they were just stupid. Example: A
couple I know had an Escalade, thinking it would be great for hauling around

Surprised? Did she expect the tank to get significantly better mileage than
the numbers on the window sticker? What an idiot.