Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Physically building the bomb itself isn't very complicated.

People who know what they're talking about would disagree with your view
on
this issue. If I knew you were going to happen along, I would've jotted
down
the names of experts who were interviewed just after the latest
intelligence
stinker about Iran's nuclear capabilities. They all said that refining
the
fuel was a bitch, but bomb design was the easiest part.

I'm not going to whine and demand a citation. I believe this claim.

Obviously (to me, anyway), "easy" in this context is relative.

Do you really think the technology is such a well guarded secret?

Perhaps not, particularly with the proliferation of knowledge due to
internet
connectivity and access. I'm sure much of weapons nuke technology is well
guarded, but not exactly secret anymore. Too bad. sigh

myopic pacifists whine and cry when we forcibly
SILENCE [the] sword rattling [of rogue states].

You never saw me say anything indicating that I'm a pacifist.

Agreed. You're words have revealed that. I suspect, however, that you
are
among those that believe that words (diplomacy) should be used well after
think the shooting should commence.

There's no such thing as diplomacy, just as there's no such thing as honest
legislation. There is only the transfer of wealth and influence. Bribery, in
other words.