Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

That latest intelligence stinker about Iran seems to have
stopped him from waving his dick around for the moment.

We're making progress. At least you admit that he HAS a dick. g

Now, if only we could silence people like HeyBub.

If HE is ever legally silenced, I expect that YOU will have been squelched
well before him. Silencing opposing speech is a dangerous thing. Every -
and
I mean EVERY - time it has been tried, a big war promptly ensues.

There's a large contingent like him, who, given a choice
between going to a strip club and seeing a mushroom cloud
over Tehran, would choose the bomb.

I'm not as convinced of that as you.

HeyBub is a member of the 54%. His affliction is passed on through genetics
and upbringing. Only sterilization will solve the problem.

It's another thing to fantasize about it in the shower.

Now THAT is a scary thought, indeed. God forbid such a person ascend to
high,
influential office.

It's too late. The 54% spoke twice, and put one of their own in the White
House.