Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default Tankless Water Heaters

"SteveB" wrote in message
I need a tankless under my kitchen sink. It takes two forevers for hot
water to get from where the heater is to the kitchen. Once it does,
there's a lot of hot water left in those pipes unused when you turn off the
faucet. I can use a 220v. line that's there, as we are abandoning the
electric stove and going to propane. I hate electric stoves.

Anyway, I'd like to hear from people who have these, how they like them,
what brand is good, what brand isn't, caveats, etc.

Steve

Google Grundfos circulation pump, we have had it for about a year. It made a
big
difference but the down side is you have some hot water to drain off when
you
open the cold side.