Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

That latest intelligence stinker about Iran seems to have
stopped him from waving his dick around for the moment.

We're making progress. At least you admit that he HAS a dick. g

Now, if only we could silence people like HeyBub.

If HE is ever legally silenced, I expect that YOU will have been squelched
well before him. Silencing opposing speech is a dangerous thing. Every - and
I mean EVERY - time it has been tried, a big war promptly ensues.

There's a large contingent like him, who, given a choice
between going to a strip club and seeing a mushroom cloud
over Tehran, would choose the bomb.

I'm not as convinced of that as you.

Our parents (and grandparents) "let the genie out of the bottle" in 1945. By
some miracle, it hasn't been used since. That is an incredible accomplishment
that I fully support and hope will continue forever.

However, if we are ever "nuked" (dirty or explosive), I believe we should
explosively nuke the offending nation in reply.

war is sometimes unavoidable.

Your honesty and civility in usenet is refreshing.

It's another thing to fantasize about it in the shower.

Now THAT is a scary thought, indeed. God forbid such a person ascend to high,
influential office.
--

JR