Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message
In , JoeSpareBedroom wrote in part:

As far as mass transport being foisted on people, do you know anyone who
takes the train into Manhattan to get to work?

I didn't think so.

I dopn't live or work in Manhattan, so I don't know anyone there, but I
have been there a few times during rush hour, and I have seen those
trains. They do fill up.

- Don Klipstein )

The point is that in some cities, mass transportation isn't foisted on
people. They choose to use it because the physical realities of trying to
drive into those cities make it insane to consider using a car on a daily
basis. People who use the word "foisted" must be possessed by some sort of
childish cowboy independence mentality. If the light rail idea had become a
reality here in my county, nobody would've been forced to use it.