Gunner

Default Gunner's own description of his life choices, from four years ago today

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:34:41 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

Since some folks here don't seem proficient in using the archives of
past articles, here's the story of Gunner's life choices, in his own
words. (A bunch of other articles from him at or about this time, and
in the following months, elaborated on the details. Use Google Groups
in the obvious way to find them.)

(pardon the formatting...)

Seems that you have quite the bee under your bonnet.
I guess your life is empty and you needed a hobby.

I know I just found another one.

Shiva, Tim May Fan Club President.
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell