Duck Dog

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:44:15 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:36:54 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:31:12 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Please post whatever cites you have on the wife thing. I may indeed
insult your personality, your lack of wit, your sexual deviencey..but
I never attack family.

Uh, yeah, you do:

[snip]

Yup, Im Mark Wieber, your old lady dont think Im impotent..at least
not after the second go round,

Nah, you're not her type: she doesn't like greasy white trash.

Sure she does. All three openings. At the same time.

I don't hold any hard feelings (heck, I wished you good luck on your
health issue a few days ago), but either you were mistaken or you lied
about this.

Was that directed to you? Ok, I was mistaken. Sorry.

Oh, I wasn't looking for an apology; just an acknowledgement by you
that you do indeed go for the jugular with family insults. You
admitted this, much to your credit.

When I reach 2%
of the bile spewed by Tubby Timmy regarding my family, in regards to
anyones family..simply shoot me. I see farther up the line, he has
continued the practice, so after I get done reading it in a few
minutes..I may have to take up a new project.

Btw, I dont have a clue if you are married or not, or have an old
lady, so it was not directed at a known person. Just an insult during
an argument.

Hey, I was dishing it out too...;-)

It has been kind of a shock though finding out Bob Brock
was gay. Shrug

Yeah, and Liberace...who could've seen that one?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell