Gunner

Default Another case, was Gunner: I'm back

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:28:31 -0400, "Wayne" makowicki wrote:

Just 3 weeks ago I woke up sore and weak in the morning, by noon I couldn't
turn my head, by 4:00 If I did a flight of stairs I was dizzy and breathing
hard and had a 103 temp. Went to the hospital and was found to have limes,
took the antibody and now feel better than I have in the past 2 months.
Little tiny tick is all it took. Not much like your problems but was very
scary as I looked at my 2 year old and couldn't walk out to get the mail
because I was out of breath from picking here up feed her.

Lyme disease can be a bad one, and is often not detected as its
symptom mimic many others. I live in a high tick area, and have a
number of pets (dusted regularly) and have been ridden by ticks a
number of times (usually while working under a vehicle). Fortunately
this part of the country is still largely Lyme free. In other parts of
the US, its becomeing really an issue.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell