Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Getting a hard on" is just a fringe benefit.

Killing the mopes is where it's at. It's in the Book.

You should join your retarded cousin George in the White House.

Nah, been there, done that.

I was an administrative assistant to a U.S. Senator who was on the
Armed Services Committee. Been to the White House more than once
(three times, actually). Those people work too hard.

Bush is hardly a retard - he has an MBA from Harvard.

I'm talking about this Bush:

"I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth,
either, by the way, unless I say it."-Crawford, Texas, Nov. 10, 2007

You must be talking about a different person.

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature
because it is a product that we can find in our
neighborhoods."-Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"She's just trying to make sure Anthony gets a good meal-Antonio."-On
Laura Bush inviting Justice Antonin Scalia to dinner at the White
House. NBC Nightly News With Tom Brokaw, Jan. 14, 2001

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the
legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know
the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I
execute them."-Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2000

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of
the great and enduring alliances of modern times."-Tokyo, Japan, Feb.
18, 2002

You left out the quote that explains all of the above:

"They misunderestimate me."

A figure from an earlier time called it "Rope-A-Dope."