Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Physically building the bomb itself isn't very complicated.

Please issue a "spew warning" before posting such humor.

If not the most ignorant statement I've read in a *LONG* time, it is certainly
among the funniest.

I'm not saying we should eliminate nuclear power generation, but if you
believe it's a good idea

It is. You said so yourself.

then logically, you forfeit the right to act surprised or annoyed
when countries like Iran start rattling their swords.

I cheerfully forfeit that right - right now.

However, I RETAIN the right to be extremely annoyed when myopic pacifists
whine and cry when we forcibly SILENCE their sword rattling.
--

JR