Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

based on the pristine condition of most of the SUVs I
see, they're not being used off road anywhere.

So what?

What business is it of YOURS what someone else drives or WHERE they drive?

If you want to drive a 35mpg econobox, go for it. I graduated from a
1,000cc, 3-cylinder Geo Metro to a 2500HD Silverado pickup with 8.1L (496cid)
gas-guzzling V8. I'm paying DEARLY for my choice. But it was MY choice.

If you truly advocate having to apply to the Ministry of Transportation prior
to purchasing your next motor vehicle, you can just forget it, comrade. Not
while I have a vote in any case.
--
JR