Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default ths 720a help

Spamm Trappe wrote in
:

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:43:03 GMT, ml wrote:
ml wrote:

I have just gotten a ths 720a works pretty good but i have two
questions:

The LCD is bad, anyone know where i can buy another replacement
module?

Seems under the key membrane is a space that looks like a ckt bd
can fit there, on the left side is a large centronics "" like
connector, anyone know what might go in there? my first guess would
be something for the 'P" model?

could really use some help i can't find anything

Just wait right there. As soon as the Crack sci.electronics.repair
Mind Reading Team determines _what_ your "720a" is, and who
manufactures it, we'll be getting back to you.

Uh,he did give the model number,he just failed to use caps;
THS720A,by Tektronix.
It's a portable 2 channel 100Mhz digital scope about the size of a closed
laptop.

No longer made,and out of LTPS,IIRC.

He should try downloading a manual for the scope,though. www.tek.com

May Santa bring you a lump of coal.