Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Iggy...

"Todd Rich" wrote in message
Well, I guess I'll call them up Wednesday and see if they can point me in
the right direction.

Btw I was doing the oil change yesterday and it was pretty bad. I let it
drain overnight, and I'll put in the fresh oil today. A little slowed
down by two migraines. Doesn't appear to be any oil filters to change.

Todd

Nope yours was/is a "pre oil filter" version of the pump. Mine has a spin
on automotive type filter on it, you can't miss it:-)

Did you ever figure out what that thing is on the tank that the air line
enters? is it some kind of cooler or a water trap??

William