Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Iggy...

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:11:01 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich

On 2007-12-23, Todd Rich wrote:
Well, I'm not sure what I was smoking, but having the pressure switch
wired into FWD & DCM, I am getting the motor starting up and staying
running with the cutout switch on or off.

http://www.driveswarehouse.com/docum...spede/PC1M.pdf

The paramaters are correct in 0-20 and 2-00, so I'm not sure what I'm
missing.

0-20 is b00001
2-00 is 0

Help?

I think that you have it programmed for a separate STOP operation or
something.

Well, I guess I'll call them up Wednesday and see if they can point me in
the right direction.

Btw I was doing the oil change yesterday and it was pretty bad. I let it
drain overnight, and I'll put in the fresh oil today. A little slowed
down by two migraines. Doesn't appear to be any oil filters to change.

Todd

Whats the issue? Ive missed most of this thread.

On many/most VFDs, you would hook the RF switch to the NC pressure
switch. When its below the cut off pressure, the switch remains
closed, telling the VFD to run the motor. At cut off, the switch
opens, the VFD stops running the motor and it coasts to a stop. No
need to program in Stop in this application.

What am I missing?

Gunner, user of VFDs nearly daily

for torturing the cat." Gunner