Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Tim Williams[_2_] Tim Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

"Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
By being born. Are you incapable of grasping that simple fact?

No, I am not! Why is it inhuman one second and something protected the
next? Birth is an arbitrary event, and it doesn't change anything about
the fetus. It's obviously an inconsistent point at which to decide when a
fetus becomes a person. And it also follows logically from this, that the
fetus at any earlier stage, up to conception, should also be protected.

Also, what is so different about a woman bearing a fetus versus parents
caring for a child? Shelter is even included for free in the womb. The
thing still needs to be fed and protected from injury. But for some
reason, it doesn't count inside the womb? Just how inconsistent is that?

The logic is overwhelming. That you refuse to accept it makes me wonder
about your phsyche. Perhaps you aborted a child some time ago and need to
staunchy rationalize it as nothing in order to live with yourself? Maybe
you just refuse to believe what you can't see: until the fetus is born, you
don't accept that it's even there. Maybe your childhood was abusive. Hard
to say, lots of things to guess.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.