Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article 8ZQbj.9254$vd4.2426@pd7urf1no, Tony Hwang
wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

Once again, Bush is taking away our freedoms as American citizens.

Idiot. That bill came from the Democrat-controlled *Congress*, not
from the President.

[snip]

To say it exactly the way I feel. Bush and his whole corrupt
political party can go straight to hell. If he wants to send his
goon squad to my home to inspect my lightbulbs, this old man still
knows how to kill, courtesy of the Republican party's very own Nixon
sending me to Nam, to fight another useless Republican inspired war.

Idiot. Nixon the Republican *ended* that war, which Kennedy the
Democrat started, and Johnson the Democrat escalated far out of
control.

Hmmm,
I can see there are many many idiots in America down on from
president, LOL!

Care to elaborate on that, Tony?

OTOH,Bush graduated from Yale,passed jet fighter training along with SERE
training,flew F-102 jets,NOT easy tasks,and impossible for outsiders to
influence his passing them. They don't let incompetents through those
schools.

Passing military flight school requires math along with the physical stuff.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik