Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

wrote in message
On Dec 24, 2:53 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 24, 1:23 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Heh! Adam Smith postulated the concept in the late 18th Century. You,
evidently, are the only person in 230 years to disagree with the
idea.

That's correct.

No, actually, it's not. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels also disagreed.

Good company you're in there, Kanter.

--

Well, it's not unexpected is it?
+++++++++++++++++++

When car makers began dealing with emissions problems, what made them do
so?

Excuse, me but let's not change the subject. The discussion was
someone made the commnet:

It's not a change of subject. We're talking about free markets making the
right decision without a kick in the ass from the government. So:

When car makers began dealing with emissions problems, what made them do so?

If you don't answer the question, I'll assume that you either don't know the
answer, or you're afraid the correct answer will let all the air out of the
theory about free markets.