Wayne

Default Another case, was Gunner: I'm back

Just 3 weeks ago I woke up sore and weak in the morning, by noon I couldn't
turn my head, by 4:00 If I did a flight of stairs I was dizzy and breathing
hard and had a 103 temp. Went to the hospital and was found to have limes,
took the antibody and now feel better than I have in the past 2 months.
Little tiny tick is all it took. Not much like your problems but was very
scary as I looked at my 2 year old and couldn't walk out to get the mail
because I was out of breath from picking here up feed her.