Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

There's a limit to how much of that can take place. Twice a week, I pass
by
a park & ride lot. It's as empty as it's been for many years.

But that is as much of an indication of how we have failed to
develop anything at the other end. The demand for public transportation
options should grow if they would ever be available.

True. It also requires removing administrators who have no clue. Here, the
city still uses a hub & spoke system, where many buses come from the suburbs
to one place downtown, and some riders need to switch to a bus that takes
them out to another suburb where they actually work. Every now and then,
someone suggests running direct routes that mimic the heaviest car traffic,
since that's obviously where people are going. The response is usually
"duh...whuh? How do we know all those people would use the service?"