Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , wrote:

Once again, Bush is taking away our freedoms as American citizens.

Idiot. That bill came from the Democrat-controlled *Congress*, not from the
President.

[snip]

To say it exactly the way I feel. Bush and his whole corrupt political
party can go straight to hell. If he wants to send his goon squad to
my home to inspect my lightbulbs, this old man still knows how to
kill, courtesy of the Republican party's very own Nixon sending me to
Nam, to fight another useless Republican inspired war.

Idiot. Nixon the Republican *ended* that war, which Kennedy the Democrat
started, and Johnson the Democrat escalated far out of control.

Hmmm,
I can see there are many many idiots in America down on from president, LOL!