Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

HeyBub wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Not to complicate the issue, but a number of arms control experts have
pointed out that there's only one way we'll stop "rogue states" from
eventually developing nuclear weapons: Eliminate civilian nuclear
power plants.

Every benefit comes with a hidden horror show.

Just shows you what pussies the so-called "arms control experts are."

Even I can think of a way to deal with "rogue states."

The whole attempt to link nuclear power and nuclear weapons is just a
scam from the paranoid and ignorant anti nuke groups. Nuclear power and
nuclear weapons have almost nothing to do with each other besides
"nuclear" in the name. Nonsense kind of like trying to link Nuclear
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (a.k.a. MRI) and nuclear weapons.