Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Not to complicate the issue, but a number of arms control experts have
pointed out that there's only one way we'll stop "rogue states" from
eventually developing nuclear weapons: Eliminate civilian nuclear
power plants.

Every benefit comes with a hidden horror show.

Just shows you what pussies the so-called "arms control experts are."

Even I can think of a way to deal with "rogue states."

Yeah, I'm sure you can think of a way, and it gives you a hard-on. Too bad
your way doesn't involve a brain.