Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alice[_2_] Alice[_2_] is offline

Default Frequency sounds from TVs

On Dec 16, 7:00*pm, Jo - the girl wrote:
Do TVs emit some sort of high frequency sound when they're turned on?

Ever since my parents got digital cable, my dad has a bad habit of
turning the cable box off but forgetting to turn the TV off. He can't
tell the TV is still on because with the cable off, the TV screen is
black and there's no audio coming from the speakers.

But I can always tell when the TV's on because I can hear some sort of
sound coming from it. My parents say they don't hear any sound coming
from it and think I must have Superman's ears.

I have no idea how to describe the sound. My guess is that it's
emitting a high frequency noise that my parents just can't hear. I
suppose it's similar to the sound a fluorescent light makes.

Any ideas what the sound is and why my parents can't hear it?

I once heard that there's a cellphone or ringtone that only people
under 30 can hear. It has something to do with the frequency. I don't
know if that's true but maybe that's why my parents can't hear the
sound the TV makes.

We can supply many name brand product in different popular designs,
sizes and colors.if you need something pleace visit our website find
it out or contact us.everything is cheap.

website:
http://www.longtimetrade.com
messenger:
longtimetrade01@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade02@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade03@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade01@ yahoo.com.cn
longtimetrade02@ yahoo.com.cn
longtimetrade03@ yahoo.com.cn

www.longtimetrade.com wholesale supply sell replica sport shoes casual
shoes handbag watchs t-shirt jeans shirts jerseys sweater belt wallet
sunglasses Jewellery Electronics hat cap coat suits shorts etc.
product name like the nike adidas DG LV CHANEL GUCCI ROLEX DIOR
burberry puma prada bape polo armani versace boss juicy chole coach
paul smith omege longines breitling ed hardy ny af bbc lrg ggg iwc bmw
rado lacoste nokia iphone etc.