Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alice[_2_] Alice[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic Volume Leveling (AVL)

On Dec 21, 10:35*pm, "Chuck" ! wrote:
It's nearly too late now since the new TV's have AVL built-in to adjust
volume increases during commercials, but I am very surprised nobody ever
built a "good" add-on aftermarket volume-leveler all these years. *Why would
it be so hard to build a good yet inexpensive one?

Chuck

We can supply many name brand product in different popular designs,
sizes and colors.if you need something pleace visit our website find
it out or contact us.everything is cheap.

website:
http://www.longtimetrade.com
messenger:
longtimetrade01@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade02@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade03@ hotmail.com
longtimetrade01@ yahoo.com.cn
longtimetrade02@ yahoo.com.cn
longtimetrade03@ yahoo.com.cn

www.longtimetrade.com wholesale supply sell replica sport shoes casual
shoes handbag watchs t-shirt jeans shirts jerseys sweater belt wallet
sunglasses Jewellery Electronics hat cap coat suits shorts etc.
product name like the nike adidas DG LV CHANEL GUCCI ROLEX DIOR
burberry puma prada bape polo armani versace boss juicy chole coach
paul smith omege longines breitling ed hardy ny af bbc lrg ggg iwc bmw
rado lacoste nokia iphone etc.