Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Sawdust & Soap Jugs

bookman wrote in
:

However, I've been trying to come up with more uses. It's kinda
hard. Sawdust is very handy in winter for traction, so decided to
fill some with sawdust. The spout is a PITA for filling tho. Took
la bit to figure how to get around that. The final solurion is cut
'em out. Just take a pocket knife, stick it down and cut the spout
out, took me about 30 seconds with the first one. So now I'll fill a
couple with sawdust, and stick 'em in the back of the El Camino. My
drive is on a slight slope coming in, and on one going out. It's
uphill either way.

Since I've never experienced ice in coastal Georgia
(all level ground by the way) I'm thinking of making sawdust filled
termite feeders out of the jugs after sawing little doors
along the bottoms. Perhaps this will prevent them from
eating all my pukey wooden yard ducks? Merry Christmas...
hope ya'll get some good books!

Nope, population is related to food supply. If you provide more food,
they'll provide more population.

Take heart, at least someone who lives on your property likes you work!
(Disclaimer: This is an attempt at humour. Please interpret it that
way.)

Puckdropper
marching band.