Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Town house and a new boiler

In article ews.net,
"Doctor Drivel" writes:

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message

This boiler would have the most sophosticated controls of any in that
price bracket.

...at a price that commands attention for what it offers in design and
function. Reliability? Not been around long enough. however they appear to
be using proven parts from other boilers.

My biggest gripe -- lack of availability of spares in a timely
fashion -- looks like it might have got sorted too, but that's on
a sample of only one order. Might be as a result of Keston having
been bought out a while back.

I might consider them when a 17 year old Profile pops its cloggs
(although it's currently running faultlessly and has had no breakdowns
that I know of, certainly none in the last 7 years). When I looked about
6 months back, I don't recall them having a low powered non-combi in the
range.

--
Andrew Gabriel