Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Paint Thinner Prices

Robert Allison wrote:

I was shocked to see that in the Lowes the other day. I was
afraid that the price had gone up to that universally, but was
pleasantly surprised to find that my regular supplier still
has it for 4.75 per gallon. Once again, the big box stores
are much more expensive than the real suppliers.

You can fight back. One of the more effective efforts:

Editor,
New York Times
New York, New York

Sir:

If the goddamn government can bust the goddamn trusts and lower the goddamn
price of goddam oil, then why can't the goddamn government do goddamn
something about the high goddamn price of goddamn opera tickets?

Most cordially yours,
John D. Rockefeller

---
John, I sent the above letter over your name because I figured you would
have more influence.

Yours,
Mark Twain