Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

Once again, Bush is taking away our freedoms as American citizens.
Next he's mandate we are only allowed to use one square of toilet
paper per day and will require we all spend our own money to buy the
toilet paper sheet counter. What makes this any different from taking
away our tv signal and forcing everyone on the country to buy a
converter. Of course the gov't dont tell us the whole reason for
this. That's because the cellphone companies paid the gov't to steal
our airwaves so they can make big profits from them.

1. The "one square of toilet paper" idea is being promoted by Sheryl Crow, a
Hollywood liberal.
2. The TV re-allocation was established in 1997, during the Clinton
administration.

3. The Democratic Congress passed the law.

2.Kennedy and Johnson started and expanded the Viet Nam war. Nixon ENDED
the fighting and Henry Kissinger got the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts
along those lines.

Which he shared with Arafat, thus once and for all killing off ANY
remaining legitimacy for the "Peace" Prize.