Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

wrote:

We need more energy. Let's go get it. -Jim Redelfs

Looks like I'll be going back to kerosene lamps and candles for
lighting. I wont allow those compact florescents anywhere near my
home. I almost lost my home last year because of one of these things.
The damn thing caught on fire. Luckily I was able to put it out, but
not without significant damage to my ceiling and destroying the light
fixture.

Once again, Bush is taking away our freedoms as American citizens.
Next he's mandate we are only allowed to use one square of toilet
paper per day and will require we all spend our own money to buy the
toilet paper sheet counter. What makes this any different from taking
away our tv signal and forcing everyone on the country to buy a
converter. Of course the gov't dont tell us the whole reason for
this. That's because the cellphone companies paid the gov't to steal
our airwaves so they can make big profits from them.

1. The "one square of toilet paper" idea is being promoted by Sheryl Crow, a
Hollywood liberal.
2. The TV re-allocation was established in 1997, during the Clinton
administration.

Of course after they take away our guns, they'll start sending people
to prison for possessing incandescent lightbulbs shipped by ebay
sellers from the UK, while taxpayers pay the prison expenses and pay
to have lightbulb detectors installed at every post office.

Bush isn't trying to take away your guns. As Texas governor, he promoted the
concealed carry law. As president, he did not promote the extension of the
Assault Weapons Ban. Since the ban expired, you can now buy guns with
cosmetic, scary-looking features, like bayonet lugs, and high-capacity
magazines.

To say it exactly the way I feel. Bush and his whole corrupt political
party can go straight to hell. If he wants to send his goon squad to
my home to inspect my lightbulbs, this old man still knows how to
kill, courtesy of the Republican party's very own Nixon sending me to
Nam, to fight another useless Republican inspired war.

1. The Bush administration is the least corrupt in recent history - only ONE
administration person in eight years has been convicted of anything.
2.Kennedy and Johnson started and expanded the Viet Nam war. Nixon ENDED
the fighting and Henry Kissinger got the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts
along those lines. After the last American troops left the country, the
Democrat congress cut off funding for the South Vietnamese Army and, a year
later, the South fell to the godless Communists from the North.

The best way to fight the goons in Washington is to disconnect
yourself from their system. Produce your own wind powered
electricity, heat with firewood, make your own auto fuel, and barter
for everything to avoid paying taxes to these crooks. I'd really like
them to come and tell me to disconnect the incandescent bulbs from my
own wind generator. I'd really like to see them try !!!

Be gentle. If anyone from the government comes to your house, they'll just
be trying to help.