Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Computer power supply

In article ,
wrote:
I know somebody on this group can give me some advice on the
info I have given. I'll admit it. I'm lazy and would rather just ask
questions rather than dig in or research further. I don't even know if
all computer power supplies and plugs are standard. Any help would
be appreciated.

http://www.helpwithpcs.com/courses/p...nc-pinouts.htm

In general they're not worth the bother of fixing as they're so cheap.
Unless you have the required spare parts lying around.

I'm not using a PC for this task and when the power supply failed on this
machine it was easier to adapt a PC one and fit it to this PS case than
repair it.

--
*Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.