RainLover

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:06:16 GMT, Gunner wrote:

I don't post as much as I would like, but I read a lot of what's posted
here...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LIVING THING, GUNNER!!!!!! (Most People don't
appreciate it enough on a daily basis) Very Big Grin

Oh..and I will be quitting smoking (or trying really hard) as I need
lead a bit more healthy a life style. Shrug..this is gonna be a total
bitch and will likely be harder than undergoing the other stuff..I
have quit 14 times before...sigh...

Quick story and then I'll get back to looking forward to all your wrong
opinions.... :-)

My father tried to quit smoking for years when I was a kid, never quite
succeeding.... One day we were out with my nieghbor up in the woods cutting
firewood and they made a $100 bet... the one who quit smoking first won the
cash.

The next weekend my father died in his sleep from a heart attack; I was 14 at
the time. At the wake I half jokingly said to my neighbor that it looks like
my dad won the bet. The next day he gave my mother a hundred bucks and never
smoked again.

Good luck with the new and improved lifestyle!!!!!

(it's just too bad you're not about to change your politics too.) hehehe

Welcome back,

James, Seattle