Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bury dryer vent under patio?

"RickM" wrote in message
I am replacing a deck with a poured concrete patio.

The problem is that my dryer vents under the deck.

Does any see a problem using standard rigid aluminum ducts to extend
from my house out to the edge of the patio? I will be pouring concrete
on top of the 4" rigid vent.

It may not be so bad with a straight pipe with no joints, but at some point
it had to come up from under the concrete right? It just has to have some
buildup of lint over time. I see that as being a big problem at some point.