Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Getting An Enclosed Trailer...Questions, Questions, Questions

On Dec 17, 1:29*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I am considering getting an enclosed trailer..something about 16-18'
long.

I would like to hear opinions on brands, features one should get and
mods that one can do to the trailer.

It will be a general purpose trailer to be used for anything that
might fit in it.

Also what is the recommended pulling vehicle for such a trailer?

thanks

TMT

Another question....the trailer will have a plywood floor.

I plan to apply something to this plywood...any suggestions?

Paint, polyurethane...what?

Also I want to put something over the plywood as a temporary cover to
slide heavy stuff on...any suggestions?

Right now I am thinking metal sheeting.

TMT