Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:18:03 -0600, Tim Williams wrote:
"Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
How about them? Are you saying that since she's been making this fetus
for almost 9 months, that there's some magical, miraculous moment when
the woman is no longer a person, but only her fetus is?

Would you declare women to be beasts of burden, then? The pro-lifers
clearly do.

What is this mental block with you people and thinking women are "beasts
of burden"? I just don't get it. It's certainly nothing I've said or
implied, in this thread or I think at any time on the internet.

I DO NOT AND NEVER HAVE believed that women are beasts of burden.

It's the "pro-lifers" who do that.

Bringing up their boogeyman words, like "late-term" and "partial-birth",
makes you sound like you're one of them, or at least an apologist.

Thanks,
Rich