michael

Default Gunner: I'm back

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:43:06 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

removed vile spew

(rest not included...too depressing, even for me)

So Gunner has had some problems and heartache... so gunner showed
compassion to a woman who was thoughtless, screwed up and out of
controll.. so Gunner showed kindness to some ******* kid that you
would have aborted and flushed down the toilet... So Gunner made some
bad decisions.... or did he?

Has Tim May ever made bad decision, showed compassion or done anything
for anyone who didn't deserve it?

Every helped someone who didn't deserve help Tim..

Every throw a quarter to some homeless girl or guy on the street...?

Ever pick up a stray dog and take it in...?

Ever done anything but kiss your own big fat ass??

If you wait long enough.. old Gunner will go down again.. then you can
dredge up all the stupid things he has done.. remind everybody how
screwed up his life has been..all the mistakes he has made... but
always include showing compassion to that litle kid.. that you would
have flushed down the toilet...a nd that woman who came to him out of
desperation... and Gunner helped...

Lets see.. in a tight spot.. screw up.. lost.. helpless...??

I had rather know a guy like Gunner over a Tim May.. any day

Mike

The Lord created all things. Then on His day of rest,
from the mouth of an ass he made Tim May. And He sent
Tim out of the Garden saying: Go forth and prove
your hardness and depravity with many words and much noise.

Got that right, Mike.

mike