Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Phisherman wrote in
news
On 23 Dec 2007 17:47:17 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

"S. Barker" wrote in news:Z8-
:

Not to mention, WHO's on an antenna anyway?

people who can't afford cable or dish TV.

I have an antenna--that's all I need to watch PBS which is the only
programs I watch anyway. And, I get high definition (from the
antenna) on my 50" plasma screen. Not a question of cost, just don't
need cable nor an ugly dish.

IIRC,I recall reading that 15% of the TV viewership in the US does not have
cable(or dish TV).

I could be wrong,though.

But that crap about "who's on an antenna anyways?" is elitist.
Cable/dishTV is not free.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik