Mysterion

Default Gunner: I'm back

Nice to see that a near death experience hasn't stopped you from being a
blustering asshole.

--
Remove "nospam" for e-mail
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:03:48 -0400, Bob Brock
wrote:

Seems like I hit a nerve. I love watchin you twitch.

Nah, you hit a nerve when I found someone after my wife died and you
made your smart assed comments about it when I found someone else.

????????? Sure it was me? Thats something to celibrate, not hammer
somone for. Congrats on your new partner. Ive been living with the
potential death of my wife since 2000. Rough.

You are worthless as a survivalist. Hell, you can't survive in the
normal world without intervention and the government tit.

Yawn. You know where I live. Wanna prove your claim?

I like watching you twitch too, so perhaps the government subsidy was
worth it in entertainment value.

What ever works for you.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell