Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Merrill David Merrill is offline

Default Degree symbol °

Be aware too that the IBM extended ascii character set may not display as
intended on computers of recipients living in countries outside the USA (for
the reasons Don mentioned). My experiences with this date to the 1980's but
it caused me to just get out of the habit of using the extended ascii set.
Here's more than you ever wanted to know:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...cii+characters

David Merrill

"spaco" wrote in message
news
Gee, guys, I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest on this! I just
thought this was way for me to dress up my own Turbocad drawings, Excel
spreadsheets and Word documents.
I meant the information for those who aren't already as advanced as
you guys are.

Pete Stanaitis