Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 00:21:45 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:45:56 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

You could ease your tensions by getting more target practice. Make up a
big
puppet and label it "Liberal." Stuff with straw. Fire away.

That is gratuitous patronization unworthy of your ability to
contribute.

Yup. Reminds me why he's in my killfile. Sheesh.

Aw, did we hurt wittle Gunner's wittle feelings? He's SO sensitive, as we
see every couple of days when he describes what kind of insect larvae he
would like to see eating out someone else's brains. d8-)

I'm soooo sowwy, Gunner. I'll try to remember that you're really a sensitive
soul with delicate feelings...

--
Ed Huntress