Ron Moore

Default Another case, was Gunner: I'm back

I just got out of the hospital Saturday. Last few months, my left
shoulder has been a problem. Can't sleep on it, just aches for no
reason. Pressure inside the shoulder blade helped. Ageing is terrible
and I figured "arthur-itus", rotator cuff or something. Last few days,
anything arobic would cause chest "pressure". The doc said that wasn't
critical yet but we started looking into it. A problem would be if I
had that "pressure" feeling at rest. That was Monday. Thursday night,
that "pressure" woke me up at midnight. A long night in ER later,
checked in for testing and an angiogram Friday afternoon. They found 1
99% blockage in one major heart vessel (I didn't get the one). A 5mm
stent (not used often so the 5 isn't manufactured with the chemical
coating) later and all is fine. The shoulder pain has also gone. I
just I just missed the message for a while. Any odd pain should be
checked, I guess. The doctor was telling me about one fellow that had a
toothache and the dentist told him there was no problem with the tooth.
The hospital told him about his heart attack!
Be careful, friends, with those oddities in aches and pains. I was
VERY lucky.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore
BTW, gald to hear your back with it, Gunner. I am sorry to read all the
trash that has been in response to the thread. When one takes a
stand, especially a logical stand, the other side can only be illogical
or throw trash. Keep on keepin' on.

Gunner wrote:
For those of you who emailed or wished me well, many many many thanks.
Im very touched by the concern of everyone. Its good to know Im
either well liked, or for those who dont, they didnt want a thread
opponent to disappear G

A bit of an explaination of what very unexpectedly happened to "good
ol hard as a rock Gunner". (ouch..sigh)
BIG SNIP

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell