Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Gorilla Ladder (Little Giant Clone) at Home Despot 129 review

On Dec 22, 11:46 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
I needed to reach something a few days ago and found that my 6 ft
stepladder wasn't quite long enough but there wasn't room enough to

I looked at these two and went with the COSTCO model that Wal-Mart
sells for $99.

Its too heavy for regular use, but great for getting close to a wall
surface, working up a stairwell and as a scaffold - though its a bit
scary to use becuase the assembly of the "second" pier seems flimsy -
but does work OK - although I did add clamps to secure the 2x12 as I
wa working on an uneven gravel surface and am scared sh++less of
hieghts.

Son-in-law has the Gorilla ladder and didn't seem to find much
difference worth telling me about.

I, too, would prefer the fiberglass. Though the fading color on my
Werner FB indicates they may not take too well to being left in the FL
sun.