Frank White

Default Gunner: I'm back

In article , says...

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:14:40 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:43:06 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

In article , Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:19:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:22:46 -0700, Tim May
wrote:

Tim..you are not that far from me. Id suggest you ease up on the talk
of my family members. Pick on me all you want..but if you keep
bringing my family into the conversation..I may decide to make you a
hobby.

**** off, Gunner. You made these comments. You posted your name, you
even made it a point to post your home address (which I have not copied
in any of my posts, by the way).

You wrote long pieces, publicly posted, available to all, detailing
your wife's cuckolding activities, her sleazoid boyfriend Carl Wyatt,
that other guy, the women she experimented with, the group sex, the
defective son she gave birth to, the jobs you said you lost because of
her, even how you "babysat" her son, and couldn't work, while she was
partying and sleeping around.

This is relevant because you have been lecturing the world on moral
values and the need to stop socialized medicine. Now it turns out you
hope to benefit and not pay your debts.

You can "make me your hobby" any damned way you want to, provided you
don't act physically against me. You can write letters to your local
newspaper, you can write 30 rants a day denouncing me. But if you think
you're going to threaten me physically, guess again.

If I find you on or near my property, I'll shoot first, without any
polite warnings, because of your threats here and earlier. And these
postings, here, will establish what your intentions were with your
"decide to make you a hobby" threats.

--Tim May

Somehow...

Somehow, Tim, I have the feeling that if Gunner was on your property,
he'd find you long before you'd be able to find him.

FW