Posted to rec.woodworking
DonkeyHody DonkeyHody is offline

Default Panel Saw Experiences?

Go cheap and save the money for educational materials the school really
needs

The show choir is self-funded. It does not compete with education for
money. The director is paid a salary by the school, but ticket sales
and fundraisers bring in the rest. Oh, and the parents of each kid pay
an unholy monthly fee for the privilege of participation.

DonkeyHody
"We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."