Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Town house and a new boiler

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:14:31 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
fred writes:
Keston - Reasonably priced boilers, and flues are formed from low cost
(but inflexible) 50mm muPVC drainpipe. I have a Keston Celsius 25
boiler but I'm not sure I would give it an unqualified recommendation

I ordered a set of servicing spares for mine a few weeks ago thinking
they might arrive by end of March when its service is due, and unlike my
previous experiences, every part was in stock and arrived next day.

BTW, Keston stopped making the C25 over a year ago, although I have seen
stock still for sale quite recently.

Presumably they will be bringing out a replacement model in their range?